Wine Blog Tasting #4 -





Name: La Marca Prosecco

Variety: 100% Prosecco 

Region: Prosecco di Treviso, Italy 

Country: Italy

Year: Not listed 

Price: $3.99 (187 ml) 


Winery review: "Our delicate La Marca Prosecco has a pale, golden straw color and sparkles with lively effervescence. Opening with aromas of fresh-picked citrus and honeysuckle blossoms, the crisp, clean palate brings fruity notes of green                                                                     apple, juicy peach and ripe lemon, framed by hints of minerality.                                                              The finish is light and refreshing with a tantalizing hint of                                                                     sweetness."

Wine Folly: I just ordered the book so I will utilize Wine Folly going forward. 


My review:

I'm a sucker for crisp sparkling wines so this was right up my alley. Flavors of citrus, green apple, and pear. For the price it was pretty good value. It's hard to go wrong with something that's nice and light and crisp. A little sweet, but overall very smooth and mineraly. 

I didn't have this with any food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wine Tasting Blog #9 - Ogio Prosecco

Wine Blog Tasting #5 - Castello Banfi Bell'Agio Chianti

Wine Tasting Blog #12 - Domaine De Chevalier Pessac-Léognan (Grand Cru Classé de Graves)